Natural toners made with a range of floral and fruity ingredients. These act as natural astringents for the skin. To use, simply cleanse the skin, then spray some toner on a cotton ball, wipe over the skin and then moisturize. Here are some introductions of the ingredients:
- Juniper Berry: Derived from conifer trees, sometimes is also considered a spice with astringent properties.
- Geranium: originally grown in the Mediterranean regions. With calming, mild antiseptic properties for the skin.
- Neroli: Produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree with soothing properties for the skin.
- Rose: Made from rose petals. Good for mature skin, and general skin tonic.
- Witch Hazel: Extracted from the Witch Hazel shrub, originating from North America.
Available in two varieties: